What is Vidalista 40?
Vidalista 40 is a temporary treatment for erectile dysfunction in men. Erectile dysfunction can be a serious issue when it comes to sexual life. It causes a hindrance in producing an erection before or during intercourse. It occurs in men from all age groups. It can cause relationship problems and lower a man’s self-esteem.
Vidalista 40 helps in producing an erection when the consumer is sexually aroused. This is a very effective medicine and is prescribed by doctors to patients suffering from this disorder.
Vidalista 40 contains the active ingredient Tadalafil which works by increasing blood flow into the penis. Tadalafil is a PDE-5 inhibitor drug that works by increasing cGMP levels in the body after consumption. This helps relax blood vessels in the penis, increasing the blood flow. This increased blood flow helps in producing an erection when combined with sexual arousal.
Is Vidalista 40 safe?
Vidalista 40 is an FDA-approved drug. Hence, it can be taken without worrying about severe side effects or health complications. This medicine can work wonders if taken in the right amount and under a doctor’s supervision.
Vidalista 40 must be taken 30-60 minutes before engaging in intercourse. You must only take Vidalista 40 with a glass of water. Strictly avoid intake of alcohol or grapefruit juice when taking this medicine. This pill can be taken empty stomach or after food. Since this medicine takes 24 hours to leave your body, you must take only one pill per day. Taking more than one pill can lead to an overdose which can be extremely harmful.
Vidalista 40 must be taken under the guidance of a doctor. A doctor can best advise you regarding what dosage should you take. Your doctor will advise you with a suitable dose according to your body conditions.
Who should not take Vidalista 40?
Vidalista 40 is usually safe for use. But some people should not take Vidalista 40 or any other dosage of this medicine. You should not take the medicine if you fall under any of these categories:
- If you are allergic to tadalafil. You can consult your doctor regarding your past experiences with several medicines and he will be able to tell you whether this medicine is suitable for you.
- If you take other ED medications. Taking this medicine with other medicines belonging to the class PDE-5 inhibitor drugs can cause an overdose.
- If you take medicines containing nitrates. These medicines can interact with Tadalafil and cause severe side effects.
- If you have recently suffered a stroke. This medicine is not suitable for you if you have recently recovered from a stroke because it is possible that the body will not be able to tolerate it.
- If you take medicines for chest pain or pulmonary hypertension.
- If you suffer from a serious heart or liver disease.
- If you are below the age of 18 years.
- If you are above the age of 75 years.
Does Vidalista 40 cause any side effects?
Side effects are not common with this medicine but can occur in rare cases. Side effects can occur due to the following reasons:
- Drug interaction
- Improper administration
Side effects can range from mild to severe, depending on the underlying reason. Side effects can include:
- Drop in body immunity (due to reduction in white blood cells)
- Blood clots
- Upset stomach
- Loss of vision
- Blurred vision
- Loss of hearing
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Muscle aches
- Painful erection
- Prolonged erection lasting for more than 4 hours
To avoid these side effects, follow your doctor’s instructions. You must also read the label carefully. If you or your partner experience any side effects, visit a nearby health facility or inform your doctor immediately. Mild symptoms tend to subside with medication. However, the more severe symptoms may demand extra care. You also may have to cease the use of this medicine.